Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 408 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines zu Saga of Ryzom
Wahnfried Offline

04.10.2004 12:10
Erfahrungen mit Mainland - eine Diskussion darüber (englisch) Antworten

Hier eine Diskussion auf vn-ign, die den verständlichen Frust und was man dagegen tun kann, wenn man Mainland spielt, gut erklärt. Leider auf englisch - evtl. schreibt mal jemand in diesen Thread seine Erfahrungen in Main hier rein.

Hier die Diskussion , das erste ist immer ein Zitat "blaba...blabal" , mit den dazugehörigen, wie ich finde, sehr guten Antworten:

***Harvesting: I was told in REGION that there IS ***spawns on the mainland. 6 basics and 3 fine is all ***I found in 1 hour, but only have 50m tracking.

There is a lot of spawn on the mainland, look near roads or roots or trees or other landmarks. It takes a while to find the good stuff, when you do screenshot it. It took me a few days to find choice spots for all the materials. I dont use tracking, I just use the 10m range and 40% cone to prospect a larger area. Keep at it and you will find them.. or do it the sneaky way and walk around and look at where OTHER people are harvesting and come back later to the spot to see what they were getting :PP

***High/Low level MOBS: All mobs around city were ***either suckling or uber. Uber were not worth very ***much XP even. I killed something with over 1200 hps ***and got 200ish XP!!!

The xp in the newbie zone, the mainlands xp cant even compare. Group (like you did in daoc) and kill mobs togehter. Mostly for solo kills i get around 1k xp for a mob that takes me a while to kill. You will notice that the Timorous, Growling, Scowling etc relate the monsters level to you, so you know which ones are too hard and which ones are too easy for your skill level.

***Lack of 25+ lvl mats on vendors: This one might be ***untrue, there was alot of buying/selling on chat of ***30-40-50 lvl equipment.

lvl 25 materials is the highest you can buy. If you want to make higher quality stuff you HAVE to go and get it off mobs or dig it out the ground. The mats on vendors are ONLY good for skilling, make some sort of weapon/armor out of that stuff and its utter crap. Ryzom has a player run economy. You can use the level 10-25 mats to skill up on, but it will get more and more costly to skill up doing that. Do some missions and gain fame and the cost of the materials and the amount of money u get for selling stuff back to the merchants will go up/down respectively.

***Lvl 25 mats only make lvl 24 weapons: Because you ***have to use a lvl 30 skill to use lvl 25 mats, it ***is stupid to not allow max return. I saw this on ***newbie island also, lvl 18 mats were only returning ***lvl 17 weapons/armor. There is major miscoding of ***the crafting system that only allows max lvl return ***when using either lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, 50...etc ***mats. (If working as intended...have to say, S T U P I D)

This may be a bug although some people have linked it to your crafting tool being too degraded. You sHOULD be making level 20 stuff if the lowest material you use is level 20. Click on Support in game and put it in as a Question and the GMs respond in like MINUTES. Their GM support is the BEST i have ever seen.

***- Harvest Tracking - WTFudge!!!1!! Cost is WAY TOO ***HIGH for this skill. At 50m I am almost out of ***FOCUS by the time I follow the ***misleading "warm/cold" counter. Either do away with ***the "warm/cold" message and SPAWN the spot OR lower ***the cost to use! If you are attacked while heading ***to the spawn point, it is hard to turn off ***tracking, THEN change weapons, since you have to ***keep the pick equipped to TURN IT OFF.

Hit cntrl-s to stop harvest tracking :P Just because you dont know how to stop the tracking the normal way doesnt mean it cant be done!! Ask on region chat or page a GM with the question :P Stupid to complain about stuff just because you are ignorant in how to turn something off.... And with harvesting you will need a LOT of willpower (ie powersong/power buff from DAOC for your focus) and focus. So you will have to buy these. The more you have the more you can prospect/harvest without having downtime. But yes even with maxed out focus/willpower you will stil have downtime ESPECIALLY if you are using a cost heavy skill like tracking. Im 60 harvest now and i dont have tracking yet. I just hit and miss at the moment with a big range and cone. I will get tracking a little later on, but its too heavy on my focus to be using it right now for materials that arent really important.

***HARVEST Knowledge: lvl 50!!!!1!!!11!!???

If you can pop multiple sources its nice to see WHAT those sources are right away with harvest knowledge.. but its not really required.. its more of a 'perk' and considering you can get a million skill points to spend, they give you some fluffy things to spend it on...

***LAG - nonissue now since there has been offical "we ***know about it" postings. But it is really bad on ***Mainland. Matis newbie isle was pretty lagfree.

They are having server issues as you said..

This game is nothing like other games I have played with skill point caps. You literally get a ZILLION skill points in each line if you put the time into it.

For example, in Crafting, I get 10 skill points per level i do, the crafting tree braches out into 4 different specializations at level 20, so thats 4 new 'lines' i can get 10 skill points per level in, then at 50 each of those lines branches out AGAIN, and at 100 it branches out AGAIN.. and i cant see past 100 yet but im sure it prolly branches more lol.. So there is like 200 skill poitns u get up to level 20, a possible 1200 skill points u can earn up to level 50 in craft, and it just goes higher and higher exponetially.. so even if you buy some crappy skills or ones u dont want to use you can do a bit of skilling up in the branching lines and use those skill points to get the skills you should have gotten..

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz